I guess I’m going to have to go a little deeper than just “getting up and going to work”, aren’t I?
Out of the copious things that I struggle with, I’m going to go with Lack Of Motivation…
This could cover about 90% of my life to be honest.
I said to someone the other day that the amount of time I spend at home, my house should be pristine – the problem with that is that there are too many TV series on Netflix to watch.
There are many things in life that I lack the motivation for.. here are just a couple:
- getting up and going to work – oh hey, I did manage to get that one in there!
- housework – or anything domestic related actually
- leaving my flat – this has more to do with not wanting to be around people then wanting to spend time in my flat
- cooking – this does come under the domestic thing but I really hate it so it’s getting it’s own spot
- shopping – of any kind: clothes, gifts, food – I just hate it all
I think that covers most things actually.