Hi all, well I’m back from my journey to the other side of the world.
And whilst I didn’t do a lot of blogging while away, those who follow me on Facebook were updated as to what I was up to and where I was on the trip.
I have a couple of blog posts from the trip in the planning –
- Trip Logistics – the how, what, why, and where of the trip
- Cotswolds – detailing my trip to the Cotswolds area along with photos
- Lyme Park – made famous as Mr Darcy’s Pemberley in the BBC Pride & Prejudice with Colin Firth
- Yorkshire – I think I will break this one down to two parts. I covered a lot of ground in Yorkshire, including the North York Moors Railway, Whitby Abbey and of course York itself.
- York Minster – because it deserves its own post
However I do have to go through my copious amount of photos – just under 7000 at last count. Hopefully I will get a post out in the next couple days – I’m not back at work for another two days so that should give me a bit of time to organise some photos… fingers crossed 😀
Until then, here is a photo of the gorgeous Peak Districts area of England…