So we’re talking imaginary children right???
Well I don’t have children and the likelihood of it happening is slim to none so I will say what three things that my imaginary children should learn..
- Everyone is the same
- Don’t expect everything to be handed to you
- Treat people with respect
I guess those are the some of the things I would teach my kid.. along with
- Don’t talk with your mouth full
- Money doesn’t grow on trees
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
I realise I’ve now put 6 things in now but I think they’re all important.