This will probably the easiest day of the whole challenge… just have to keep it to 5!
I want to go a lot of places but I think I will stick to my top five – you can check more of my bucket list here.
1. Petra, Jordan – ever since I was about 14 I’ve wanted to visit Petra and the desire to go was cemented when I saw Indiana Jones & The Last Crusade.
2. York, England – When I was a kid my dad use to bounce me on his knee & sing “The Grand Old Duke of York”. When I found out there was a real place called York, I wanted to go and meet the Grand Old Duke. Of course now I want to go because of the amazing architecture and history of the city. I am really glad that on my next trip to England, I will finally be able to go to York – plus to be there on the 9th anniversary of my dad passing away is just extra special.
3. Maine, USA – Honestly I don’t even know why.. I think it has to do with lighthouses, oh yeah and autumn colours of course.
4. Kenya, Africa – I mean who wouldn’t want to go on a safari in the middle of Africa?!?
5. Antarctica – This is everyone’s ultimate travel destination isn’t it?